Newest Post

// Posted by :CaptainPeppy, The Prince of Hamilton // On :Thursday, November 14, 2013

I feel like making a poem today guys, never made one before :)
I am very interested in coding, computers, and technology.
It was probably the most influential thing ever made; code.
Everything we use from our microwaves to our computers to our pencils were made with or with the help of, CODE.



Could you imagine a world without code?
Could you imagine a world without soap?
Could you imagine a world without a modes?
Could you imagine a world without hope?
Okay, I might be exaggerating a little bit
but without tech I think we'd still be illiterate
and how could I do homework or finish it
without a calculator to be with?
Okay, I guess it aint that bad,
anything would still be possible!
we could still make planes that go super fast!
even though it doesn't sound to plausible
and we could watch youtube videos and still have a blast!
oh wait... that takes code
does everything take code now?
our watches, our cars, our computers, our calculators!?!?!?
Thank goodness for a world  with code.
because even without a little bit,
this math homework... I'd never finish it.



Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

// Copyright © CaptainPeppy's Penetrating Power Palace //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //